Make a donation
Since our founding in 1968, we’ve depended upon the support of people like you to help us advance solutions to Oregon’s environmental challenges for today and future generations.
OEC has been able to fight for a cleaner, healthier Oregon since 1968 because of the support from Oregonians like you.
You can support our work too by making a tax-deductible donation: Just click here.
Donors will receive our newsletter, One*, and discounts on admission to special events. Please consider joining our Evergreen Society by giving monthly, which allows us to better plan our future program work.
To donate by phone, please call Wendy at 503-222-1963 x106.
Note: Good news! Our donation system was unaffected by the April 2014 "heartbleed" bug. Your donation will be processed through a secure system and put to good use protecting Oregon's environment.
There are many other ways that you can continue to support OEC's work:
- Charitable IRA Rollovers - maximize your charitable contribution while minimizing the tax consequences
- Gift membership - give the gift of membership to someone who loves this place as much as you do
- Planned giving honors your commitment to protecting Oregon’s future while providing savings on capital gains taxes and estate taxes
- Workplace giving with EarthShare: Give to OEC and other Oregon conservation groups through a payroll deduction--your employer may even match your donation
- Match your gift: Many employers offer matching gift programs