Support OEC today
It's a great time to make a tax-deductible donation to OEC! Gift donations make thoughtful stocking stuffers. Check out our Oregon-made incentives for monthly donors.
By making your tax deductible donation of $35 or more, you become part of the Oregon Environmental Council’s member community.
Another great way to support OEC is to join our Evergreen Society monthly donor program. Monthly donations ensure we have a steady stream of revenue to address critical opportunities as they arise.
As a member you will receive our newsletter; One* and discounts on admissions to our forum series. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law, and overwhelmingly go directly toward supporting the program work you believe in.
To donate by phone, please call Wendy at 503-222-1963 x106.
There are many other ways that you can continue to support OEC's work. Please read more about:
- Charitable IRA Rollovers - maximize your charitable contribution while minimizing the tax consequences
- Evergreen Society - OEC's monthly giving program
- Gift membership - give the gift of membership to someone who loves this place as much as you do
- In Honor/In Memory - honor your friends and loved ones with a special donation in their name
- Planned giving honors your commitment to protecting Oregon’s future while providing savings on capital gains taxes and estate taxes
- Workplace giving with Earth Share: Give to OEC and other Oregon conservation groups through a payroll deduction--your employer may even match your donation!
- Match your gift: Many employers offer matching gift programs