Resources: Global Warming in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
Climate Leadership Initiative
The Climate Leadership Initiative is a research and technical assistance collaboration between the University of Oregon Institute for a Sustainable Environment and The Resource Innovation Group. The CLI seeks to help decision makers understand the risks of climate change and develop economically and socially efficient and effective policies and programs to address them.
A non-for-profit think tank working to bring about sustainability, a healthy, lasting prosperity grounded in place. Focused on the Pacific Northwest, Sightline works extensively on global warming and clean energy issues.
Climate Solution works in the region to accelerate practical and profitable solutions to global warming.
A resource for global warming solutions and up to date information on global warming policy in Oregon.
NW Energy Coalition
Over 100 groups and businesses across the Northwest working to promote renewable enrgy and conservation.
Renewable Northwest Project
A broad coalition of public-interest organizations and energy companies actively promoting development of the region's untapped renewable resources.
Information on Global Warming in Oregon
- Final report of the State of Oregon Global Warming Integration Group (PDF)
- Draft report by ECONorthwest on economic benefits of a cap and trade system for Oregon (PDF)
- Report on the economic impacts to Oregon if we fail to stop global warming (PDF)
- Preparing for climate change in the Upper Willamette River Basin (PDF)
- Preparing for climate change in the Rogue River Basin (PDF)