2011 News Releases
- Multnomah County Proposes BPA-Ban
- Multnomah County will be voting on a countrywide ban on bisphenol A in baby bottles, sippy cups and sports water bottles October 27.
- BPA-Ban Passed in Multnomah County
- Today Multnomah County unanimously passed a countrywide ban on the toxic chemical bisphenol A in baby bottles, sippy cups, sports water bottles and thermoses.
- Oregon Women Exposed Daily to Unregulated Toxic Chemicals in Personal Care Products
- A report released today finds Oregon women are exposed to a range of toxic chemicals every day through the use of personal care products largely unregulated for safety.
- Tips to Green Up Your Holiday Season
- Make your holidays a little more eco-friendly with these practical tips for shopping, gift-giving and celebrating.