Roses are Red, Advocacy is OEC Blue!
Advocacy is a work of heart.
Show your love on Valentine’s Day, and then show up for the love of Oregon during our Lobby for Clean Air event in Salem.
Wednesday, February 15th
Salem, OR Capitol Building
10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Join OEC, Neighbors for Clean Air, Oregon Physicians for Social Responsibility, City Club of Portland, Beyond Toxics, and the League of Women Voters and others to protect our most shared resource, the air we breathe, from toxic diesel pollution to industrial emissions, wood smoke and other pollutants.
- Hand out heart-shaped valentines with clean air facts to lawmakers
- Make a stand on the Capitol steps
- Listen in on a Senate Committee hearing on health effects of air pollution
- Meet with Governor Brown!
Join us for the whole day or for just part of the time! See the full agenda visit the registration form here.
Interested in getting the latest scoop on our future grassroots activities?
- Join our Grassroots Action and Information Network (G.A.I.N) mailing list today!
- Learn more about our work clean up dirty diesel
Can’t make it but want to support our work to protect Oregon this legislative session?