You are a powerful voice in shaping Oregon's future.
The Oregon Environmental Council connects the personal, to the policy. But it's not our work alone. We serve as a resource for you to make personal choices that protect and improve your quality of life, to make your own informed decisions, and work with you to be a catalyst for change and state-wide policies that protect us all. We invite you to learn more about how you can lend your voice to the conversation. It's your Oregon!
- It's Your Oregon: Ursula K. Le Guin
- In "Coast Range Highway, November" Author Ursula K Le Guin shares with readers a lyric glimpse of the Oregon we work to safeguard.
- Tips on Writing a Letter to the Editor
- Writing a letter to the editor is a great way to share your vision for a healthier environment and to educate readers about the importance of environmental issues. You can congratulate someone for doing the right thing or point out the flaws in an ill-conceived public policy. A well-written, timely letter can help shift public opinion and influence policy.
- About us
- Citizen Action Guide
- Oregon Environmental Council's guide to communicating with your state legislators.
- Do you like talking to people and attending community events? Do you want to help OEC keep on top of our daily workload in the office? If you want to get involved with OEC, this is your chance!