You are a powerful voice in shaping Oregon's future.
The Oregon Environmental Council connects the personal, to the policy. But it's not our work alone. We serve as a resource for you to make personal choices that protect and improve your quality of life, to make your own informed decisions, and work with you to be a catalyst for change and state-wide policies that protect us all. We invite you to learn more about how you can lend your voice to the conversation. It's your Oregon!
- It's Your Oregon: Ursula K. Le Guin
- In "Coast Range Highway, November" Author Ursula K Le Guin shares with readers a lyric glimpse of the Oregon we work to safeguard.
- Tips on Writing a Letter to the Editor
- Writing a letter to the editor is a great way to share your vision for a healthier environment and to educate readers about the importance of environmental issues. You can congratulate someone for doing the right thing or point out the flaws in an ill-conceived public policy. A well-written, timely letter can help shift public opinion and influence policy.
- About us
- Citizen action guide
- Oregon Environmental Council's guide to communicating with your state legislators.